Pitbulls – any kind, often get a bad rap. They are thought of as aggressive and vicious dogs. This could not be farther from the truth, especially with Red Nose Pitbulls. The truth is that with the right training, they are affectionate and loving dogs who are great with people and children. The key is proper Red Nose Pitbull training, so here are a few steps to help you train your pitbull.
The 6 Simple Steps
Pitbull: How To Train A Pitbull - Learn Amazing Tips, Tricks And Techniques To Train Your Pitbull Puppy! (Pitbull Dog, Pitbull Breeding, How To Train Your Dog)
1 used from $ 16.12
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9781539398714|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 900; Length: 600; Width: 8|
|Label||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Manufacturer||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Number Of Pages||34|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 8; Length: 900; Weight: 22; Width: 600|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Publisher||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Title||Pitbull: How To Train A Pitbull - Learn Amazing Tips, Tricks And Techniques To Train Your Pitbull Puppy! (Pitbull Dog, Pitbull Breeding, How To Train Your Dog)|
1. When you first get your pitbull puppy, you are going to have to start training them very early on to curb any aggressive behavior. For that reason, make sure you are aware of the behavior patterns of the pitbull before you get one. You should also talk to a professional pitbull breeder to see what you can learn.
2. Once the training starts, be dominant to ensure the pitbull does not start thinking that it is the alpha dog. Over thousands of years, the pitbull has been bred to be obedient, so it will not take much to ensure dominance over it.
3. The next step in the Red Nose Pitbull training is to get the dog socializing. One of the biggest problems with pitbulls is that they are not socialized and that causes them to act aggressively. When the pitbull is a puppy, take them out to the park to socialize with people and dogs.
4. When you are training your pitbull puppy, make sure you do not use negative reinforcement. Pitbulls do not respond well to negative reinforcement and if you use it, you will only hurt the training process.
5. Instead of using positive reinforcement, shower your pitbull with love and affection. Show them that you love them and that they are a part of your family. This will make the training process easier.
6. The last part of Red Nose Pitbull training is to be patient with the puppy. They are smart, but stubborn and there will be some dominance battles you will have to endure before the puppy is properly trained.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Jon_Herring/384821